The infamous Disney Plus 8-digit code
Who doesn’t remember Aladdin, The Lion King, or Snow White? With a few clicks, you can instantly access all of these classics, and almost every other Disney movie ever created! However, if it’s your first time, you may have encountered Disney’s 8-digit passcode message, which will require you to go through a few steps before you can watch Mickey and Spider-Man in action.
How much is it to sign up for Disney Plus?
The price can vary from one country to another, but if you live in the US, the price for a Disney Plus subscription is $7.99 per month or $79.99 per year. If you choose the yearly plan, you save about 20% of the total value if you had paid the standard price ($7.99) every month.
Moreover, some promotions are often available, like the Amazon Music Unlimited subscription, which also offers a 6-month free trial for Disney Plus. These promotions, however, are for a limited time only, so keep an eye out for those at all times.
What’s Disney Plus Begin URL?
Disney Plus Begin is the all-in-one solution from Disney to let new and already-subscribed users alike register or access their online accounts. It’s pretty easy to use, all you need to do, is go to the following site: https://disneyplus.com/Begin
Once you’re on the main page, you can Sign Up for a new account or Log In to an existing one. If you’re experiencing any issues creating or logging into your Disney+ account, please continue reading our following guidelines below.
What to do with the 8-digit code from Disney+ Begin?
So, you’re sitting comfortably in front of your Smart TV screen and you want to watch the Black Widow movie but, the infamous 8-digit code message appears on the screen! Where do you find this Disney code and how to properly use it you may ask? Here are the steps to follow:
- Assuming you already installed the Disney+ app on your Smart TV or your video game console, open the application in order to see the 8-digit message window.
- Now, you can go to Disney Plus Begin official website: https://disneyplus.com/Begin
- If you didn’t create a Disney+ account yet, sign up for one.
- Once that is done, the site will give you an 8-digit passcode to pair your Smart TV or any other device with your account, so go back to your device from the first step and enter the code.
- Enjoy an infinity of Disney content!
Is there a way to try out Disney Plus for free?
Yes, you can have a 30-day free trial with Disney+. However, please take note that this free trial will be set to automatically renew the subscription for a monthly fee of $7.99 once the 30 days come to an end.
A good way to keep track of that free trial time period is to set an alarm on your smartphone a couple of days before the trial ends. That way, you will be able to make a decision without being rushed into spending on something you perhaps don’t really need.
How can I pay for my subscription plan with Disney+?
Paying your Disney+ sub-plan is pretty straightforward. First, you will need to go on the Disney+ website and click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the window. On the profile page, you should be able to see a Subscription section allowing you to open, close, or renew your subscription plan to the Disney+ network.
Furthermore, you can choose between a monthly or yearly plan, and you can choose to pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, or a gift card. Gift cards can be purchased a bit everywhere, like on Amazon or Disney Plus’ official website for example, and can be the perfect gift for someone you love.
Why I can’t login to Disney Plus?
There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to log in to the streaming service that you pay for. Most of the time, this is due to an issue on the user’s end, so we will go through the different causes of why you wouldn’t be able to access Disney+ down below:
- The first reason, although it may sound too obvious, is worth mentioning nonetheless. Your credentials (username and password) might be wrong. Make sure that everything is written properly (no caps lock), and in the worst-case scenario, try to reset your password, we never know!
- The second most common issue for login problems to Disney+ is when users are using a VPN. Sometimes, the streaming platform will detect the VPN IP address in use and put the latter on a blacklist. If you’re using a VPN, try to change the IP address, or try to disable it to see if that solves the issue.
- The third most common Disney Plus login issue is a cache memory and cookies error that may have been caused by an internet disconnection during a loading screen for example. To solve this issue, simply uninstall your Disney+ app, reinstall it, and see if that helps. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of the Disney Plus application and that your device is compatible with the latter.
- The fourth and final issue is outside your control and is due to either maintenance of the servers or the service being down for a reason or another, which is very rare. If you want to know if Disney’s servers are down, you can go on Disney+ Official Twitter account to see if they reported an outage of some sort.
If none of the above helped, you can always contact Disney’s customer support, they will be happy to help you out.
And that sums up pretty much everything you need to know about Disney Plus Begin, the 8-digit code, the subscription plans, and the login troubleshooting process. Hopefully, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all these beautiful movies from Disney without any issue.